Thursday, July 24, 2008

Can't Stop It!

I am such a sucker for television shopping network! I have always tried to avoid the shopping channel as I know I have a weakness for fantastic marketing with false advertising! Unfortunately, yesterday…after dinner, I accidentally BY chance tune into the shopping network channel and then shit happened! I was completely sold by Leeza Gibsons telling me I should get Sheer Cover! SOooooo I picked up the phone and bought it! SHIT! SoOOoo I am not keeping my fingers cross and hoping the package will arrive safely and the product will work as what all the A-List celebrities in Hollywood were raving about! Sigh!

Then TODAY!! Just minutes ago, I was happily browsing through some online shopping and I succumb to it YET AGAIN!!!! I bought dresses online! Shit! Hub thinks I have a problem…huge problem… huge shopping problem… I can buy anything… just present it right in front on me and I am sold! Sales people love me… I think I contribute to a large chunk of their commission! I have to stop shopping online, shopping while watching TV, shopping when I really do not need anymore stuff!! I HAVE TO STOP SHOPPING!!!!

Dear God,

Please help my shopping addiction.
In return, I will….( I will think of something!)

AMEN

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oooh. I would buy Sheer Cover too!

But then again, I also have shopping addiction. HAHAHA! So I really shouldn't comment. :p