Thursday, September 27, 2007

Toilet Call

In my line of work, bankers, fund managers and brokers usually come knocking on the door when the market is good and high and never the right time to go in!! Really annoying actually… but well, they are just doing their job so I got to give them some credit… BUT there are some that won’t give up and act all weird when they get turn down…will be calling non-stop, loitering around outside the office (ok not that bad, I tend to exaggerate sometimes… ok maybe most of the times…) But no means no rite? Not to these people… pretty persistent

Thank God I got my assistant as a barricade… poor girl… always giving all sorts of reasons when we refuse a meeting or calls. She will usually tell these people “Ms. Goh is not in the office today and for the next few weeks, she went to -----(insert place)” But there was one time (in band camp…ha ha ha), she told a particular banker I was in the toilet…and we were all shocked when the banker ask if I were to be long and if I were doing a poo poo!!! We burst out laughing…the banker wanted to hold the line while I do my business!!! Weirdo!!! Talk about desperate!!

No comments: