Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Slow Oven BBQ/Baked/Roasted Pork" Har??

OK so I promise I would take some pictures of my 1st attempt of Roast BBQ Pork – BBQ Roast Pork…more like Oven Roasted Pork no…no…no its Oven Baked Pork (like anyone would bother!) Alrite enough with the naming of the pork…

By the time I got home and got started on heating up my oven to cook my pork… I was like woohoo… nervous and excited on how it would turn out…on the oven… 200 degrees Celsius on Fan Force Oven mode… (sound so techie!!) So… wah…got heat…and then wham bam… my oven started to project weird *cling clang cling * noise…so what do I do… DAMN… so I ask my in house technician (my hubs) to fix it… hai…too bad he can’t…but he did diagnose it and told me that the fan sudah rosak!! Wah lau… tu lan man!!! Contingency… I still continue my roasting using another oven mode… which took a really long time… yadda yadda yadda…

The pork finally managed to cook and there you have it… my “Slow Oven Baked/Roasted/BBQ Pork”. Thank God it was good… but needs much improvement… first thing was the cut of meat… I need a better cut…something not so musculary…secondly… I need to put in more sugar to balance the taste of sourness from the plus sauce and lastly…I blame it on the oven… which I could not use its full potential. Well… at least it was edible… and oh yes… I just realize hubs is my greatest food critic…

*note to self: I need to get soufflé dish to make Pot Chocolates…

2 comments:

Yen said...

That looks good. Yum!

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

Thanks...but does not taste as good as it looks... *snickers*