Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Divine Being

My parents had a 77 year old head monk from Thailand over last weekend… Dad invited him over to stay at their place… well… no idea why he came, but it was a good thing… he went and gave blessing to our house and our office…so nice of him… Despite being so old… he does not look a bit his age…I guess it must be all the calmness and good karma he projects…

Having a monk staying over at the house is a big deal for my family… it is actually a good karma, or a good sign for the family… and this monk took a liking for hubs… ha ha ha… he says hubs’ a good man… and I should not bully him so often ha ha ha… he knows!!...yups… this fellow can see a person’s character, past present and future… there are things revealed by him that took me and hubs by surprise… lets just say he is a divine being!

1 comment:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

Usually, the first thoughts that cross your mind are 'OMG, I hope he won't tell my parents that I gamble, smoke weed, masturbate and cuss like a sailor. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!' The monk will look knowingly at you ... and say something like 'You've got a good kid here'.. hahaha