Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Magic Herbs?

I always believe in Chinese Traditional Medicine more than Western medication. Why? Maybe because my granddaddy was a Chinese Physician and I grew up with Chinese medicine and my family believes in natural healing…

That being said… I stopped my hormone therapy last week ( Dr. See is not going to be happy)… could not take it anymore… the crazy mood swings, the impulsive weigh gain, the whole feeling under the therapy was just bad…maybe I have been taking it with my Chinese medication and they are not doing too well working together… so I decided to ditch the “ang moh” medicine!!! I would think I know my body better…it may take a longer time to heal but hey its herbs!!

So after stopping for a bout 5 days…my erratic mood swings actually stopped, I don’t feel so bloated, but of cause I am still FAT, the point is I feel better. *fingers cross*

No comments: