Friday, September 14, 2007

Mid Afternoon Nonsense

HaH…I skipped lunch to go get a trim. Seems like I just cut my hair not too long ago and here I am cutting my hair again. Short hair needs to be maintain every month, if not I will just look like a I have a mop on my head!!

I left 15mins earlier before lunch, rush to the saloon… I just don’t get it… every time I am rushing to go somewhere; the traffic is never NEVER on my side… I will get all the red lights, some aunty will be hogging the road…some ah beng Honda kap chai will be weaving in and out… more traffic lights!!! By the time I got to the saloon it is a struggle finding for a parking spot… I had to park like 100m away from the saloon (trust me it’s a long walk for me in heels!!!) More yaddass… I manage to catch forty winks on the chair…but the irritating shampoo girl keep yakking away… irrates!!!!

2 very long hours later, I got my hair done with all the fine hair all over my face and in my blouse… I am now damn itchy all over… I freaking need a shower and wash my hair all over again. And what is worst than having hair all over me… my tummy masuk angin…cause I was too hungry… and gulping down a cuppa and last night’s pasta ain’t doing any justice to my tummy now… I am all bloated now, I need to fart…and burp (can’t burp for shit)…ok me need to fart…*sigh* I am full of complains… but seriously I do look good (excuse my thicken skin due to weight gain!).

No comments: