Thursday, September 13, 2007

Men!! (and their dicks) :Part 2

Disgusted!! Yes I am disgusted…or more like frustrated? Not sure… but the feeling is not good-lah. So there is this particular guy friend of mine which I have known for a long long time… he has now become a friend of hubs… since young we do know he is a bit of a player, unstable…u get the drift-lah.

Where am I getting at this? Let see… it all started from an innocent guys-night-out drinking session…normally I would not give a damn… and let hubs have a jolly good time… I trust him. But after that session… little birdie told me that this friend was up to no good and tries to influence the other guys to engage in GRO “Guest Relation Officers” services!!! But the guys declined (which was fantastic-good men!! ‘cept for that “friend” of mine) Of ‘cause I was furious… as I don’t like secrets and I an very confrontational person, I went up to hubs and asked him… he denied… or according to him, nothing of that sort happened.

SO …QUESTION; who do I trust? I trust my hubs 100% but I am a bit weary now when they go out together… so blardee pissing me off… so that leads me to another question, where do you draw the border between being polite and overly “nice”? Fidelity…that is always a problem in all couples… if not now, later…deal with it…

No comments: