Thursday, September 27, 2007

Foursome

One of my many overdue photos from Bali. I love this shot of (from left to right) hubs, CK, Debs and me at KuDeTa, Seminyak. Photo courtesy of Patrick from Exes Studio...coolness…very artsy…there are still have many more photos which hubs took… I still have to find the time to sort it out, resize it and post it up…
Basically I am too lazy cause all the photos is in the laptop which is at home and I don't use PC at home cause hubs hogs it most of the time… please don’t ask how my brains work… I am just *plop* laaaazyyy… finding reasons to avoid anything when I am LAZY...and when I rather be on the couch watching CSI or cooking or just lazing around like a slob...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy, this is a very good picture! I love photography but know nothing about it myself. I can't take good pictures to save my life. But I know good pics when I see one *haha!*

First time me popping into your blog!

You sound chirpy on your blog and I just sound like I'm having my PMS all the time *wry smile*
Cheryl
Marie Cordeiro

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

Hey there cheryl....glad you like the photo... patrick the photographer is great!!!

Me chirpy?? yes i can be annoyingly chirpy sometimes... but i can be a super duper bitch...ha ha ha...

stop by more often!!