Tuesday, September 25, 2007

From Airport to Airport

Am BACKKKKkkkkk!! Wow… tiring!!! Last week was like I was on a bullet train…all I remember was moving from airport to airport to airport… sometimes I dunno how some business people do it… i.e. my DAD!!! So tiring that it took me the whole weekend to recover but not fully recovered yet! Highlight of our trip…zilch I hate Hong Kong… too polluted… got in…meeting with the bankers and got out…fast fast…not time wasted…but we did have fantastic Dim Sum…

In Bangkok well, it was more relaxing… met with our broker, had a nice lunch, did a bit of shopping, saw our property. We manage to get some great Thai food (duh!!) by ourselves actually we stumble across this place and I fell in love with…get this… lemongrass tea!! Very refreshing and it make you fart a lot…something like a ginger tea replacement… I am going to make some… very easy actually… boil lemongrass together with rock sugar…voila…simple…just add ice…

-ice lemongrass tea-
-ice lemongrass tea??-

-oohh yummy petai with yummy prawns-

-pad thai-

-soft shell crab with deep fried basil...delish-

No comments: