Friday, September 14, 2007

Trouble in the Changing Rooms

There is a wedding this Saturday back in KL, so as usual… hubs and me have to attend…actually it’s the start of the wedding season again after the 7th Lunar Month. Was excited… why? Cause can get to dress up, show off my legs, cleavage, jewelry, hair, nails, dinner bags, shoes.

I know I have been gaining weight due to the hormone therapy, my boobies seem to have grew larger…I only notice it when I tried to zip up my fail proof black strapless evening gown which I was planning to wear for the wedding dinner… what do ya’ll know…could not fully zip…it got stuck around my boobs area… DAMN!!! How-lah now… I am not going to buy another dress and I don’t have any other dress to wear… I blame this on Dr. See…giving me “fat”pills *pissed* *sob* *fras*

Failing to see that it will not go up, I seek the help of my “dress zipper” (who else-la but hubs) well, poor thing, he manage to zip up the dress but ended up with a sore thumb and me…and well as for me, lets just say…I could not breath!!!

Contingency dress? NONE!! But with my quick thinking despite fretting, I quickly rush back to my mom’s house to ransack my other evening gowns… all the long dresses that I have tposes the same problem… boob area could not be zipped… damn my breast!! Finally I found my V neck and V back black lace cocktail dress… now that I can zip and show plentiful cleavage…va va voom… but it’s a short cocktail dress and the dinner is at JW Marriot… and KL people pasang damn kuat… I guess I would have to just go with that dress… *sob* Now I have to re-coordinate my shoe, bad, and accessories to glam it up! *fingers cross*

4 comments:

AnNeBbYiNg ^aka^ Mrs. Cheng said...

hehe... i feel so funny when read your blogging... :)

keep it up and make me laugh again k..

:)

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

glad that my blog make you laugh...

Yen said...

bigger boobs is not such a bad problem to have. ;-)

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

they'd make good airbags. hahaha