Monday, September 17, 2007

A Night of Love and Stars (cheesy topic again!)

I just love weddings!! And last Saturday’s wedding was great!!! I must say J.W. Marriott is classy… the food was surprisingly not bad for a hotel! The bride and groom was extremely gorgeous and in love with each other… unfortunately when we left none of them were drunk…but I suspect the groom was a bit high…anyhoo…I managed to get into my black lace cocktail dress and look smashingly sexy in it… of cause anyone would look sexy if half their boobies were showing… ha ha ha… I think some of the guys are gonna puke especially Mang when he reads this!!

The night ended with me being borderline highness and drunkenness. I was so high that while the valet was getting our car… a few van pulled up and I swore I saw a Hong Kong superstar… so I ask my friend while slurring through my words…. “ Ehh Jamesss, is that shortie what is his name.. the Hongkie singer??” He then replied “Hacken Lee” …who the fuck is Hacken Lee… then I thought ohhh Lee Hac Ken… why would he name himself Hacken Lee Hac Ken?? I think it’s a Hong Kong thingy… Ha ha ha….So anyways… I did not believe-loh…so I yelled him name HACKEN LEE…ok it was very embarrassing… but hey I was high/drunk… I did not fuck care who was looking at me… but to be honest thie Hacken Lee is very snobbish… LANSI!!!!...so he can kiss my royal ass…beeiatch!!

-Hacken Lee Hacken??-

-Ms. Penny Tai-

Later on…still waiting for the valet to bring my car (remind me next time not to tip J.W. Marriot valet so much- ‘effing slow man!!!) so I went to make friends with the “bodyguard” In my half pass six Cantonese “Uncle-ah, was that Lee Hac Ken? What other superstars is living in this hotel?” The uncle was nice… (maybe it was my boobies) he told us that there is some concert at Dataran Merdeka and there was another Hong Kong singer Wong something something… (could not be bothered) just walk pass us… oh how nice… then and there another van came up… this time it was a local singer… according to James’s wife it was Penny Tai (Penny who??) But as usual I yelled her name… she was nice… she smiled and wave at me… wah like that la…nicer to “fans” even I have not a clue who she is… yadda yadda yadda… actually I would only be salivating if Justin Timberlake, Mr. Sexyback himself was there… now that would be something… I would probably climb and claw on to him…to see Lee Hacken, Wong something something and Ms. Penny Tai might do it for some people… but I will probably forget bout it in a few weeks…

So back to my world… our car finally came… I think hubs tip the fucker 20 bucks… so not worth it made us wait so long… jebers… we then went on to Uncle Lim’s house for some poker, vodka and more wine… I think I ended up on the sofa ZzzzzZZ away until hubs had to drag me home… I guess the rest was a blur to me… I was freaking sleepy and intoxicated… but I did remember going home took out my make-up, wash my hair, blow dry my hair AND change into fresh undies and pjs… AMAZING!!!

Congratulations to Adrian and Mei Lin… pop kids soon!!!! XOXO


- Mr & Mrs James Lee and me-

-Hubs and me-


-the Four Fingers-

-group photo op with the bride and groom!-

No comments: