Monday, September 10, 2007

Quick Fix Dinner

Time to share my meals… what I do best is pasta dishes or anything “ang moh”. Its just simple and fast…not oily…don’t need lotsa dishes… its juts throw everything into a pan/over and voila… a yummielicious meal. Hubs just absolutely hate tomato base sauce…but I LOVE it so much that too bad for him I cooked my Tomato and Onion Penne with my favorite bacon...*yummers*

- my tomato base pasta-


Also manage to find a substitute for my favorite red, Wynns Cab Sav. Jameisons Run Cab Sav is not too bad… I better stock up this red…


** In case anyone is wondering why the hell I only cook penne it’s because I only like Penne pasta as it soak up all the sauce through the hole…

2 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

penne is like one of the junk food snacks la .. i like angel hair and the whatchamacallit flat one. couldn't remember the name now.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

how is penne "like one of the junk food?"

the "whatchamacallit flat one" is Fettuccine