Friday, September 07, 2007

I Am Drowning

OMG I was checking my calendar for the next 6 months... PACKED!!!!!! Back to KL tonight... *sian* I am so tired... my schedule is so full that I don’t even have time to myself... let me count... I will not be in Penang for the next couple of weekends... this weekend KL next weekend KL after KL; one day rest (laundry) then is off to Hong Kong and Bangkok for business. Thank God I would have that weekend in Penang... then it will be KL again and then Phuket and then back to Melbourne for an entire month (which we will be traveling within Australia also). THEN, our calendar will be packed with weddings from November onwards to January and 'effing hell I don't even have the time to do my dresses!!!! AND THEN IT WILL BE CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Seriously... I need a breather... I am somewhat drowning…’elp me!!!!!!

No comments: