Monday, September 17, 2007

More Erratic Mood Swing

2 blardee hours in the doctor’s waiting room, I could feel the anxiety!! When he was finally done prodding me with the vagina scan and some other contraption, my water cyst is unfortunately still there and my ovaries are still swollen… FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!! Good news… the cyst and the swell has reduce in size… so, due to my erratic mood swing and my weight gain, I told Dr. See, I don’t wanna be under the hormone therapy or get me something else… I do not want to balloon up like a Michelin man…

The good doctor gave me two choices… numero uno: operation to take out the cyst and to flush my tubes (have no idea what it’s for but my mind went bank dee by that time) option number two: oral contraceptive for a few months to regulate by hormones… so of cause I choose option 2… that means the chances of me getting pregnant while on the “pill” is ZILCH!!! Well, hubs was supportive…mom went nuts cause she says going on the “pill” is no good… with he list of reasons… got me annoyed actually… I mean want am I suppose to do?? I don’t wanna be gassed and cut open… its not at the crucial stage yet…maybe like what hubs said…I should seek a second opinion…but then it would be like I am cheating on Dr. See… after all he is so nice….

Actually I am feeling kinda down… this thing is really affecting me… what if I don’t get any better?? What if I have to go under the knife? What if? It is not frustrating I am feeling…more of like sad… and worried… *SIGH* *DOUBLE SIGH*… ok enough…happy thoughts happy thoughts….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Lynn. You will get better. :-)

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

Thanks!!!