Monday, September 10, 2007

High Rollers

Hectic weekend?? Yups… I think I whine too much… I should enjoy life to the fullest right? YUPPERS! Last Saturday night the Four Fingers (minus 1 – CK was in Medan) met up for a night of Gin and Tonic and Texas Hold’em…woohoo… was it fun… hubs manage to get a cool set of poker chips and Mang manage to get a card shuffler… it was like mini Uncle Lim’s playground…hehehe… Mang and I won most of the games… the blurriest gamblers won hands down…but I think it was the super heavy Gin & Tonic (serve in a tea pot)… between 5 of us… I think we finish one bottle of Bombay Sapphire…

-start of poker 'nite-
-the cool poker set casing-

-end of poker 'nite-

*note to self: bring over new bottle of BS to Mang’s house next time!

3 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

minum 2/3 only la. i still have another bottle.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

oohh... ok then i will bring more lemons!!!

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

bring whiskey for your hubs lah. old man scared foong sup. hahaha