Monday, September 10, 2007

My Eratic Mood Swings

I am suffering from hormone imbalance, hence I am in hormone therapy which leads to my many mood swings within 24 hours (pity those around me!) and also helping me get FAT! (finally that explains my rapid weight gain) Bloody side effect!!!

Ever since the therapy my tummy can contain a lot of food…I am constantly hungry and OMG I crave for carbs badly…damn those hormones pill…

How nice… when you are about to plan for pregnancy…the gynea whack you with a cyst and a swollen ovary… blardee terrific… nothing life threatening…just trying to find a balance before pregnancy… I seriously hope this therapy ends soon… I need to get into evening gowns for upcoming weddings. God bless hubs… so understanding on my situation… well he better be or else hell will break loose…hahahaha!!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

My sympathies. I'm also in the same boat, and will be scheduling an op in Dec. Fingers crossed, everything goes well for you!

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

Oh no!!! *sob* *sob*... i hope we will all be ok...