Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some People Are Just So FULL of THEMSELVES!!!

I have not written anything that makes me angry for a long while. And this entry basically allows me to release a bit of steam!

I HATE, HATE absolutely HATE it when people think that they are the greatest thing ALIVE!!! I mean seriously how arrogant can one be?

This particular person happens to be the closest person to me in this entire world (lets call the person C, and lately C has been really into all about C, C is the smartest, C is the best, C is a better cook, C is a better planner, C is will C thinks that C is everything, EVERYTHING!!!!!

C insulted me and that was when I snapped... I can take criticism, but trust me it has been happening for months and I kept so quite... I am not going to let anyone bully me around!


I SNAPPED!!!

I Declare COLD WAR!!! till I get an apology!

What A SUCKING DAY!

No comments: