Friday, March 13, 2009

The Number 3 and 0 Together Scares ME

About a month ago I freaked out about turning 30! A month later, I am still freaking out! Technically I am only 29 years old... still in my twenties! So I would have to calm down and look at it in a positive way.

OK...

*deep breath*

*more deep breath*

*still hyperventilating!*

Common my birthday is in October and its only March...

It is inevitable!

I wanna be young again!! I wanna be 22 again...OK I will settle for 25...anything... I am beginning to see tiny little laugh lines, and I found lines forming at the corner of my eyes and forehead.

**note to self : stop frowning!**

Nothing positive about going to turn 30 today... maybe I will revisit this topic a month from now ( that's if I remember!! bad memory comes with aging! aarrhhhhhhggggg!!)

Worst...still childless!

DAMN!

No comments: