Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Breaking Dawn - Checked!


I am lost for now! Or more like daydreaming, smiling at myself looking out from my office window, thinking about what the future holds for Bella and Edward and their new family; wondering how would Jacob fit into the family; wondering about Nessie's imprint on Jacob... sigh..wondering if S. Meyer would write the another book after she is done with Midnight Sun.

I am lost for now! I have no mood at all to continue with the reality around me!

I was reading ever so slowly with the last few pages of Breaking Dawn, knowing very well that nothing awaits me after the final page except for the word "The End". The last chapter of the book did bring tears to my eyes. Tears mixed with joy and sadness.

*Sigh* It was a very very good book, the best out of the four! I really did enjoy my journey on the Twilight Saga, and I think I will revisit the books again when the next movie from the saga come out end of this year.

I have to admit, in my previous entry, I did say I did not want to be Bella Swan or to date a guy like Edward Cullen. I take it all back... I want "that"!

For those who have not read or even heard of Twilight, I highly recommend it IF you are a romantic or a daydreamer! (not recommended for people who are "practical")

I will leave you hear while I continue daydreaming of either Edward or Jacob today! I think today I will daydream about Edward!

1 comment:

*Pamz* said...

hello..i'm kheng lin's friend...
just wanted to say I HEART TWILIGHT too! Hehehe.....