Monday, February 14, 2011

The One With The Boxes

We are moving to our new house by the end of next week and this time around... I think I am more composed comparing to when we first move into our current condo. I guess maybe our new contractor/project manager/ID is much better and the tradesmen are also MUCH better.

BUT, being me, I will always be nit picking on every single thing and calling the project manager like 20 times a day! But overall I am not as stressed up...YET...so I hope my claws won't come out... I seriously do not want to hurt anyone :)

Last weekend was basically spend by packing up our lives into boxes. By the end of the 1st day, we have a total of 15 boxes and 5 boxes of shoes and that is not even half of our total junk stuff. I also learned that I have become my mom! A Hoarder!! I keep boxes which I do not know for what use and plastic containers and papers and ribbons and more boxes. 

At this point after 2 days of packing, what is left to pack in my kitchen, and my bags, our clothes and more uncategorized items.I intend to finish all the packing by the end of this week *fingers cross* maybe another 15 more boxes or so we should be done :)

So right now I am gonna go back and start calling my project manager and harass her.

xoxo


No comments: