Thursday, February 17, 2011

The One With The Countdown

The countdown to "moving day" has begun... Many things around the new house is not yet done to my expectations...am I freaking out?... a bit...but I think I will freak out more if by next Friday they do not handover the house to us!

In the mean time, I will go get myself a hot stone massage and a nice long facial and maybe slip in pedicure and manicure this weekend in hopes that my stress level will remain controllable and also before I start "killing" people with my words.

Professionalism in tradesmen in Penang or maybe even the whole of Malaysia is dead. Either that or my expectations are super high.But I guess as time goes by, things will change and please do change for the better. 

14 days left...tick tock...tick tock....

No comments: