Monday, February 08, 2010

The One With The Pictures Update

It has been a while since I posted up any pics of my "activities"

So I shall "spam" this entry with my face!


 Went all the way out for Halloween


 Played poker

 

Ate junkfood


Played ridiculous amount of WII

 

Chillin @ home

 

 

Attended Lennard and Irene's wedding - all glam up ala Gossip Girl (yes we never grow up!)

 

 

Party like mad cow with my girlies.

 
Celebrated Deb's 30th and...


...Chris' 20 something .

I ate bugs in Chiang Rai

My BFF and her busuk got engaged!!!

Caught up with old friends


 

  

Celebrated Christmas with my staff in Penang while...

...this is how my in laws celebrated theirs in PJ!

I played some funky games at a "Game" cafe in Pee Jay on New Year Day 2010

Celebrated my FIL's 60th Birthday

I organized the company's 30th Annual Gala Dinner (see hard at work!)...

 

  
 

...and I still had time to camwhore...

...then I treated my committee to dinner....

 

...and stuff my face with ribs.... *slurps*



 Party @ newly opened Sixty9ine

So far so good...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad everything is going well! happy for you! :)