Thursday, August 02, 2007

Icky Lizards

I HATE LIZARDS!! PERIOD… No shit bout it… those icky reptiles… (they are reptiles rite…?) Anyhoos… currently our house has no lizards YET!!! Thank God for giving my few months of peace… but I am dreading the moment I find a lizard in the house… I will so freak.

Unfortunately, I know that they are somewhere…and I found their shit near our water feature… and I have a strong feeling… there will start to appear from there… dammit!!!

-area most likely to have first sighting of lizards-


Does anyone know of a lizard repellent?? Please help!!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I know I know!!! There's this paint thingy that you paint on called cold feet or something :) Either that or ask rentokil to come...

But lizards are quite cute worrr.....it's cockroaches I really can't stand!

misz ade said...

yes i do know of one by ridsect..but anyway..dun spray them on all your walls coz they may have no where to stand and end up dropping down..which would probably send u screaming..*f**king lizards!!!*